星期六, 4月 01, 2006

Begonia luxurians

Image hosting by Photobucket




I do not know how to describe it. The moment is prettey hard for me to give a talk at SAXS conference in July at Kyoto. I really know my thesis is not solid enough, and I should spend more and more to complete it at 3 mouths as I could as possible. Including data fitting, program setting writting article and a lot of bitch staff I should take charge of, all of them are the biggest pressure on me at this moment. In my lab, a lot of students get into online game and can not help to escape it. they ingore their research and thesis; play those game by using a lot of time. Nobody serious his really work. How could I do? Sometime, I thought I am the reason to lead to this rediculous fruit caused I can not help them to quit this situation. No one will know the next step will be better or not.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

呆呆黃